Wednesday, March 25, 2009

At last.....

She is finally here, after much sitting, waiting, and wishing! Rusty and I are happy to introduce you to Avey Lynn Stump. She was born Monday March 23 at 8:24 AM. She was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 in. long. I woke up at about 4:30 with a few contractions, then my water broke and we were checked into the hospital by 5:15. I was ready to push, but they gave me an epidural to slow me down. Ever tried to slow a baby down? Dang kids do what they please, so three short hours later she was here. She is healthy and happy and we're all doing well. We love and miss you all. Enjoy!


Dan the Man....or the Godfather
Cole and Avey
Cody and Avey...and Cody's wheelchair?
Reed Grandma...or Mama Mia
Paige keeps calling Avey baby Jeffey thanks to the movie "The Ringer"
Tim, Janine and Mya


I'm sure she's thinking "check out these guns"



Whoever discovered the epidural probably didn't fully understand that SHE (because I'm sure it was a woman) would be allowing women for many centuries to take "happy labor pictures" like this one

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you guys! Welcome to parenthood. It is so fun and so tiring at the same time. If you need anything, let us know. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete