Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The making of a basketball star...and other fun pics

Avey and Daddy playing with Daddy's fun toy that he won from Maceys. It's one of those arcade type basketball games that you shoot at and the balls come back down to you and you can shoot against another player. It's in our living room right now, taking up lots of space, but we're having lots of fun with it.
I like to sit in our back window and eat breakfast while Avey sits in her bouncy chair and looks out the window, so I thought I'd snap a few shots this morning.

She decided to block me on this one...

Lookin at the birds outside....at least I think it was the birds, hard to tell
Avey LOVES to take baths! She is a water baby for sure


She also loves her swing! Thanks to myMia and Grog for that one
Having a bad dream maybe?
We decided to go visit Rusty at work again. She was a little fussy once we got there so I pulled her out of her stroller and wouldn't ya know it, she grunted once and I felt all warm and tingly...well, mostly warm. I took her to the bathroom and this is what I found...


1 comment:

  1. ok, first of all I can just see you sitting on that window seat with a big ol bowl of cereal! Ü some things never change, like my whit and her cereal lovin. and second of all WHERE'S THE BABY I LEFT DOWN THERE A MONTH AGO? She is getting so big!!! But she is a bright eyed sweetie pie that's for sure and plumping up nicely. She is one special little girl to deserve you and rusty as her parents Ü love you!!!!!!!!! oh yea, and love the yellow poop days! It's not pretty but at least it doesn't stink, too bad. And remember that SHOUT!! fabric wash that is

    ReplyDelete