Monday, April 5, 2010

Backwards

As we have been cleaning our new house and redoing everything about it, we have been taking note of the thick layer of dust, grime, grease, dirt and filth that covers everything. Obviously the people who rented the house before we bought it were absolutely disgusting. So, we found it a bit backwards that the tubs in the house are nearly spotless... Then the thought came to me, why would people that live in such filth bother to take showers? It all makes sense now. Something that rarely gets used, rarely gets dirty. And just in case there was any doubt about the way they lived, Rusty pulled an entire comb and a glow stick out of the bathroom sink drain last weekend...classy.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean I thought the same thing when we were cleaning our house before we moved in. funny. it sucks to have to clean someone else's mess though. if you need help let me know I get so board all day with nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete