Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Flowers, balloons, bikes, and cupboards
Well, as usual, it has been way too long since I've posted, so here is just a random catch up. (Minus house pictures because I just haven't taken the time to take pics even though we're all moved in...they will come soon I promise.) So, Rusty came home from work last night with a perfect surprise for Avey...like 30 balloons all tied together. So, she pulled them around all night and asked for her "ba" this morning.
Every time I told her to smile she did this instead...
My parents bought me some flowers for mother's day and we have had so much fun taking care of them.



We decided to go for a bike ride out at Eagle Crest Rusty was at work one afternoon...she liked it until we got to the bottom of the big hill...ya know, just in time for me to have to carry her and push the bike to the top...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks like you are having so much fun! and avey is just so cute!
ReplyDelete