Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missing You

I just feel like I need to write some of my feelings about our best friends. Tim and Janine have been with us since we got married. We were with each other for first babies, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays and just plain everyday type days. They were our little piece of sanity in Provo. When Rusty and I moved here last year it really felt like we were supposed to bring Tim and Janine with us. We have made friends here that we love, but we have yet to find a couple like Tim and Janine. There is a special connection we have with them that will last a lifetime and I have found myself missing them more than usual lately. I stole this picture from Janine's blog. We took this picture the morning we moved away.
Maybe it's because our families have grown and I can't wait to meet Genevieve, maybe it's because it's been almost a year since we've seen you last, maybe it's because March Madness is going on...I don't really know, but I miss you guys more than ever. You guys are family and we love you so much. We can't wait for April...

2 comments:

  1. Okay...so this totally made me tear up. Just call it nursing hormones. I feel the same way. I am just finishing our blog book for the last two years and was telling Tim the other night how much you two/three were a part of our lives while you were in Provo. I am missing you too. Only about six weeks or so until we see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this expecting not to know who you were talking about, but what are the odds, Tim and I work at the same office!

    ReplyDelete