We dun put on our cowboy boots and git ourselfs to the fair. We had a BLAST at the fair this year. Rusty and I took the girls during the day and then pawned them off on my mom and went back later that night with Ash and Justin.
This was after we rode the Zipper. I honestly laughed so hard I cried...but I didn't pee my pants. Unfortunately, it is carny equipment and I have no doubt that someone did.

Avey giving me the thumbs-up in line with Rusty...
Riding the boats. The carny guy running this ride told me he'd let me go Avey around twice for free if I promised to send one of my single friends back to his booth...uh, riiiiiight. 

Sound asleep, with a death grip on her cheap Taiwanese butterfly toy...gotta love the fair.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whit! You are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete