I've been in quite the list-making mood as of late, so here's another one, which is inspired by our recent move (pictures to follow, as soon as I finish Avey's room)...
The top 5 things I love about living in a house instead of an apartment
1. NOT being able to vacuum my entire home from ONE outlet
2. NOT being able to watch my TV from my family room AND kitchen AND bathroom AND bedroom
3. NOT being able to feel the satisfaction of washing all my windows after I've washed TWO
4. Being far enough away from the kitchen that I can no longer guess EXACTLY what Rusty is eating for his midnight snack by the distinct sound of the packaging
5. NOT being able to avoid looking in the mirror when I get out of the shower because my mirror now occupies MORE than one square foot of space on my bathroom wall
Isn't life beautiful?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love those things too! I just love that I can lay down in my front room without touching anything around me.
ReplyDelete