Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mommy Pains

Ladies and Gentlemen, attention one and all. I have found something more painful than labor...watching your 2 month old get her immunizations, 2 in each leg. This might look like a crying picture, but it's a yawning picture thanks to Children's Tylonel. Avey screamed like I've never heard her scream before, and me? I cried like a baby...



5 comments:

  1. Sorry I just put hey Whit, but I was not going to write a post until I knew it worked. I finally figured out how to post on your blog. This is darc by the way! I am sorry you had to see her gets shots. I think I'll make Shane do that when I get a child because I cannot even handle getting my own shots! You are a great Mommy though and Avey is gorgeous! I wish I was not leaving to Chicago now that we are in the same ward, but we will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney I did not know you had a blog. your little girl is soo cute and looks like lots of fun. we named our boy Tristen.I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks we do take lots of pictures. we just love it! I had a c-section he was 9 pounds 12 ounces when he came out and before the ultrasound said he was 10 1 and I was not dilating or thinning or anything and they thought they should probably not let him get bigger so they just took him out. I am kinda glad I did not have to go through anything just went in they numbed me and 20 min later I had a baby!

    ReplyDelete