Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The house!

So, I know it took longer than I said, but here they are! These are the best we could take in a hurry this afternoon. Don't forget to look at the before pictures from a few posts ago. We still have lots of work to do on the outside as far as landscaping goes, but we're so happy to have our own house. Enjoy! PS- we want lots of visitors!


Spare bedroom... waiting for guests...





5 comments:

  1. whitney it looks so good! you did a great job! I hope I can come and see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, your house is beautiful! I'm so jealous... someday, maybe in 30 years, Jacob and I will have a house. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've decorated the room since we were there. Maybe we will come back to visit. Okay...we will most definitely come back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute guys! I LOVE your bathroom towel rack holder (currently out hunting for one :). Way to go homeowners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you a lot today. No idea why. But I do.

    ReplyDelete