I just wanted to write a little note to Rusty, even though he wouldn't be caught dead "blog surfing" haha. I just want to say how amazing the last three years have been. I can still remember exactly how I felt the first time he kissed me (which is a funny story, by the way) and when he asked me to marry him (also a pretty funny story) and how I felt when we promised each other so much when we got married (which, oddly enough, had a few funny moments as well)...and I guess in all this you can see that one of the things that makes our marriage truley wonderful is humor. I love Rusty's sense of humor. He makes me laugh everyday, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, but I love either way. I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the best three years of my life. I love you forever.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Anniversary Trip
Well, first off, congrats to Shelly and Korbin!!! We are so excited that Archer is here! We are counting the days until we go to Utah and meet that little cutie! So, our anniversary was on the 21st and we went camping. Well, Rusty had to work on our anniversary so we went camping a couple of nights before and then just went out to dinner on our anniversary. So the first pic is on the way home from dinner.
Rusty wrote me this little love note on one of the rocks by the fire with the end of his fire stick using the ash...
We just camped on the Metolious River, and this was our set up! It was so awesome! We left Avey with my mom and dad and wouldn't ya know it, at the campground next to ours was a cute little baby girl...made us miss her something fierce.
I just wanted to write a little note to Rusty, even though he wouldn't be caught dead "blog surfing" haha. I just want to say how amazing the last three years have been. I can still remember exactly how I felt the first time he kissed me (which is a funny story, by the way) and when he asked me to marry him (also a pretty funny story) and how I felt when we promised each other so much when we got married (which, oddly enough, had a few funny moments as well)...and I guess in all this you can see that one of the things that makes our marriage truley wonderful is humor. I love Rusty's sense of humor. He makes me laugh everyday, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, but I love either way. I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the best three years of my life. I love you forever.
I just wanted to write a little note to Rusty, even though he wouldn't be caught dead "blog surfing" haha. I just want to say how amazing the last three years have been. I can still remember exactly how I felt the first time he kissed me (which is a funny story, by the way) and when he asked me to marry him (also a pretty funny story) and how I felt when we promised each other so much when we got married (which, oddly enough, had a few funny moments as well)...and I guess in all this you can see that one of the things that makes our marriage truley wonderful is humor. I love Rusty's sense of humor. He makes me laugh everyday, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, but I love either way. I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the best three years of my life. I love you forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am terrible with dates. Dang it. Can't believe I missed your anniversary. Happy Anniversary. Love you guys. We try to pattern our marriage to be just like yours. Oh wait...we are already pretty close.
ReplyDeleteHey whit. looks like you have been having lots of fun. We are moving to Utah in fact I would love to meet up with you before we go. so if you would like to email me or give me a call.
ReplyDelete