Sunday, September 19, 2010

Massive Catch-up

Wow...I don't even know where to start. So much has been going on. Avey started going to nursery, Rusty is interviewing next week for a better job in Redmond, we are only two weeks away from finding out what baby #2 is..and for those of you who didn't know we're having another baby and I'm due in February, we went to a ducks game in the rain, we went to Utah, Rusty's little sister is getting married at Christmas, so we're planning for a GIANT Stump family christmas...It's just been nuts. I got on here the other day and realized that it had been so long that even my blog background had expired, so my background was just a notice that says "this background no longer exists." Great. That was a little less than encouraging, so I put off blogging a little longer, but now here I am. Enjoy the pictures. This first one is in Utah.
Avey's first day in nursery, holding the picture she colored that is now on the fridge...how cliche
Avey learning to be a thug...she loves to be like her daddy
A family full of Ducks fans
This stadium is crazy, you literally walk through a thick forrest and as you come around the corner into the clearing this is what you see. I bet the ducks win most of their games because the opposing team gets lost in the woods...
There is a saying that it never rains at Autzen stadium, so...it drizzled
The final score ended up be 69-0 Ducks. By the end we were rooting for PSU to get any points, just cause we felt so bad for them

Now that I've done all the hard work by picking a new background, I should be better about blogging...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment