Sunday, October 3, 2010

Simple times

Lately I have really been enjoying the little things we get to do with Avey. I'm not sure if it's because I know I will soon have less time with her or just because she's so fun to be with. These are just some of the things we've been up to.
Baking cookies


I told her to say cheese and this is what I got...what a ham
Her new favorite thing is leaves. Everytime we walk to get the mail, or take a walk around the neighborhood it literally takes us 10 times longer than normal because she wants to pick up EVERY leaf she finds.
She has also been quite enamored with Rusty's collection of childhood tractors. He decided to get his big box down last week and she hasn't stopped playing with them since.
My two kids...

We decided to take a trip to Sister's bakery last week (which made us miss you Tim and Janine) and Avey was sharing a buttermilk bar with my mom...well, and by sharing I mean holding it above her head to try and keep my mom from getting a bite

1 comment:

  1. Oh the picture of her on the counter makes her look so grown up. I miss you guys. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete