Sunday, October 10, 2010
Sisters
So we found out last week that we are having another girl! I didn't really care either way. I wanted a boy for Rusty, but a sister for Avey. Everything looked really good at the ultrasound, she was measuring one day behind my due date. It's amazing to me how much faster this pregnancy is going. I can't believe we're already past the halfway point. I'm sure she'll be here before we know it. Avey actually carried the ultrasound pictures around for the entire afternoon kissing it, which I'm sure she did just because we told her it was a picture of a baby. I don't think Avey really understand yet that there will be another baby in the house. For now she is just loving on her baby dolls and these pictures. Yea for sisters!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations, Whitney! How exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats whitney I am happy for you guys! hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteHey Whitney--don't know if you ever check my blog anymore but I remembered about yours and have to say congratulations that you are expecting baby #2! Exciting!
ReplyDelete