Friday, October 15, 2010
My separation anxiety project
So Rusty has been working over in Eugene all week. He left Monday morning and is finally on his way home tonight! This is the longest we've been apart in our whole married lives and it sucks! I slept with lots of lights on, all the windows shut, and two loaded guns in the house...which is really not like me. Bahaha. I slept with my back against a pillow and spent oodles of time out at my mom's house. I also decided that I needed a project to keep me somewhat occupied, so I gave my bedroom a facelift. Here is the before picture...
And here is after. The picture makes the stripes look green and orange...bahaha. They're really brown and lighter brown. My mom is really great at painting so she came over and we switched jobs...one would paint while the other entertained Avey and when the first started to get cramps in her hands, back, arms, legs, etc. we would switch. It was perfect.

Rusty hasn't seen it yet. I told him a while ago that I wanted to paint, but he doesn't know I spent my week doing it. I did the paint, the window coverings and the extra night stand decorations all for $35! So, even if he doesn't like the look of the room (which I'm sure he will) he will certainly like the price!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know just how you feel. I have been here without michael for almost two whole months. the room looks great you have a real talent for decorating. congrats again on the new baby
ReplyDelete