We had the chance to go to the temple with Ashley and Cole yesterday. I love the temple and it was an overwhelming experience to be there with so much of my family. I found myself tearing up before the session even began as I looked around at the members of my family that were there. The blessings of the temple are amazing. I'm so grateful to be with my family forever.Friday, May 27, 2011
I love to see the temple
We had the chance to go to the temple with Ashley and Cole yesterday. I love the temple and it was an overwhelming experience to be there with so much of my family. I found myself tearing up before the session even began as I looked around at the members of my family that were there. The blessings of the temple are amazing. I'm so grateful to be with my family forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment