Happy late Father's Day. I want to write a post about Rusty. He is an amazing dad, he loves his girls so much. He works so hard for our family and I love him forever.
We went on an early father's day date on Saturday. We didn't do anything special...we got some lunch and drove around town shopping for a new weed whacker for the yard, but I can't remember the last time I had so much fun. Rusty was his charming, hilarious self. I giggled for 90% of the date and straight up laughed my head off for the other 10%. We rolled down the car windows and sang as loud as we could to Yellowcard. We goofed around in Home Depot...and Lowe's...and Big R. We cruised used car lots and made each other guess prices for the SUV's we liked best (but made sure to fly the coop as soon as salesmen were headed our way). After 4 years of marriage and 2 kiddos, Saturday felt like the beginning of us again. I felt like I did when I realized that my heart had been stolen and that Rusty was my soul mate. It was a much needed afternoon and so today I am just grateful for dating my husband. I love you tooty tot. 








No comments:
Post a Comment