Friday, June 24, 2011

The Longest Day of the Year


Rusty and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on June 21st. Rusty planned a romantic evening full of surprises. I can't believe I've already been married to my best friend for 4 years. Rusty came home from work 2 hours early, called my mom over to watch the kids and took me out for a hot date. This was the view from our table at dinner...which was delicious. I highly recommend Pine Tavern.
Then, Rusty told me we had to stop at Fred Meyer and pick up my mom's phone for her because she left it there shopping...totally believable. So I ran into the store and when I asked for the phone, the lady at the customer service desk handed me these instead. Then Rusty surprised me with this! 4 diamonds...one for each year of marriage.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. Rusty makes me eternally happy. I am so blessed to have him. Our anniversary is on summer solstice, which is the longest day of the year, and even still at the end of the day I found myself wishing the day was just a little longer :) Happy 4 years!

3 comments:

  1. congrats you guys are so cute i love the ring he got you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it has been that long! Congrats guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Russel is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete