Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello Independence Day and Goodbye Cole

We had an awesome 4th of July. My pictures are in reverse order, but you get the idea. Rusty set a budget of $20 for himself for fireworks this year...and came home with $85 worth, but he put on quite a show for us.
Avey enjoyed every single minute of those fireworks...
During the day we set upan obstacle course that ended on the slip and slide out at my parents house...and it was stellar. This is Avey's "I did it" face...and yes that's ANOTHER bruise on her forehead, compliments of our sidewalkRusty on the home stretch...Rusty and Avey racing togetherRusty and I ventured to make our first fruit pizza ever and I'll just quote Fergie...D to the E to the LICIOUS
We also had some other happenings lately...Rusty and I got to go on a hot date and leave the girls with Ash and Justin. Unfortunately I think we cured them of wanting kids...ever. When we got home we could hear Andie crying from the driveway...apparently she is quite the mommy's girl. OoopsWe also sent Cole off to the MTC! He's been there for a week tomorrow and we finally got an email today. He is doing awesome. We love you Cole!!

1 comment:

  1. looks like loads of fun.. I am coming for a visit in Oregon in a few weeks would you like to do lunch or something?

    ReplyDelete