Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday Fun

Ok, so yesterday was actually my birthday but it wasn't fun as the post title suggests. Andie only slept if she was on me, Avey's daily 3 hour nap was about 40 min, Andie finally fell asleep just as Avey was sneaking out the front door and by the time I got up and outside (which woke Andie up) Avey was down the street to the next block and when I told her to come back she said no, so when I went down and got her I spanked her because it was dangerous to be far away from the house...so she hit me in the face. Fantastic. Needless to say, it was an exhausting day. So we decided to just count it as a loss and celebrate today. Much improved. Here's to being a quarter of a century old...weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment