Thursday, July 28, 2011

Utah

We had an awesome (but short) trip to Utah. Mema bought a cotton candy machine and we made it worth her money I'm sure.
Andie's first solid food...thanks to Papa. Luckily she just got enough to barely make her drool blue.
And the winner is.....ANDIE STUMP! We decided to enter Andie into the cutest baby contest in Tremonton for part of the Pioneer Day Celebration, and she won! We will be featured in the Tremonton newspaper...prestigious I know. With her certificate, trophy and Avey rockin' Andie's crown.Smiling for the judges...Also, we said goodbye to Elder Pututau this week...sad. He and Rusty really bonded over polynesian culture...I guess in a way it's a good thing he left before he and Rusty got too far along in their plans to dig a 6 foot hole in our back yard to roast a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment