Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playing Catch Up...Again

OCTOBER: Tasha and Alma came for a fun early Halloween and trip to the Oregon coast


We said good-bye to Elder Harrison
Enjoyed the coast...

Made a trip to Boise to spend the weekend with the other Stumps...

 NOVEMBER: Cody came home!!!!

 We said good-bye to Elder Killian...
 DECEMBER: We hung Christmas lights...

 Christmas morning, waiting for Dad to turn on Christmas lights and set up the camera...





 Christmas morning church...
 Went to a Blazer game in Portland...


 Went on a fun day date to Salem, OR...

 JANUARY: We said good-bye to Elder Wiggerman...

In other Stump news Andie took 5 steps yesterday and is more interested in walking every day. She is also working on 4 top teeth. We also booked a cruise for April! We are so excited to have a vacation with Tim and Janine...in Mexico, none the less. I think I'll leave you with this picture because we could all use a good laugh now and again...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. 1st - I totally know tosha! I met her in europe when I went! :) such a small world and 2 - your straight across bangs are so darling! you pull them off great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...finally. I've been waiting for that picture of Andie to be put up on the blog. Everyone needs to laugh at that. I really think V might catch her soon. And I agree with Kynsie...you look good with bangs. Heck...you look good period. Wish April was tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! You're freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brothers look so old. And that picture of Andie made me laugh out loud. Love it. Plus, I love how in those pictures with the missionaries, Rusty always has some leg up funny (maybe to hold up Avey). He looks so comfortable, ha. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete