Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ah, High School

So, now that I've been graduated from high school for 5 whole years I decided it was time to do some reminiscing of the best years of our lives (or so people say). I rifled through a bunch of old pictures of me and Rusty in high school and have compiled them for your viewing pleasure...what do you remember about high school?
Rusty as a punk high schooler...or should I say pot smokerRusty as a Kenny G high schooler...
Rusty as a flat top in the front...party in the back high schooler...
Rusty as an elf high schooler...
Rusty as a goofy mormon boy high schooler...
Rusty as a black high schooler...
Me as a late 90's high schooler...
Me as a glamour shot high schooler...
Me as a lesbian hair cut, but still glamour shot high schooler...
Me as a Farrah Fawcett high schooler...
Me as a 70's high schooler...
Me as an 80's high schooler...Me as a cat eye high schooler...

Me as a mean secretary high schooler...
Me as a 50's high schooler...

Go to yearbookyourself.com and have more fun than anyone really, actually had in high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment