I realized that after that last post about training, and then my lack of posting, it would be pretty easy to assume that I actually died from training. But not so! We've had a busy month and so I thought I'd put everything in one big random post. Enjoy!
4th of July with Shelly and Korbin (Ok, the 3rd of July)


We got to go to Michigan and the surrounding states to see Rusty's family. First was Sheri's house in Illinois. Charley wouldn't hardly touch Avey for a pic...

We watched Monsters Vs. Aliens with Lissa Jo and kids...

We walked around MSU and visited the ice cream shop with Bob, Molly and kids...

We had a stellar birthday party for both me and Doug...

We visited the famous Whippy Dip with Belles kids...

We walked to the lighthouse in Ludington, MI with Belles fam...


We took beach pictures at Lake Michigan...

We ate pizza and the best breadsticks and played arcade games at Spankys...
We also got to visit Bonita and her kids, meet Lucy, play flag football with Millers and Harrisons and meet Jrue, but I guess by the end of a 10 day vacation, you're done taking pics...
We took Avey swimming...some more

We went to the Provo city farmers market and my gangsta got a tear drop tatoo...

We had some of my family visit and had 7 whole days of shotgunning sodas...

We got to cap some suckas...ok, we got to take some pics with guns and shoot at old fridges

Proof that my baby is still a morning baby

We got to feed Avey her first round of nasty baby rice cereal and yummy sweet potatoes!

This is her "I'm done" face...

That's what has been going on in our world lately! My mom helped me do SO much to Avey's room while she was here so as soon as we get a crib put up, etc. Pics will be on their way!
No comments:
Post a Comment