1. Laugh...like histerically
2. Roll over and pull her knees up
3. Jump in her Jonny-Jump-up...well, drool on it at least
4. Chew on all 10 fingers, 2 fists, and a gummy yummy (thanks to yaya)
5. Eat from a spoon
6. Ride in a big girl stroller
7. Eat part of daddy's ice cream sandwich when mommy isn't looking
8. Stand up when you hold her hands
9. Let her hair blow in the wind...pretty strong wind of course
10. Make anybody smile
Love you punkin head!
Great pictures Whit. Looks like you have been up to so much fun! Avey is adorable and I cannot believe how big she is getting. She looks like her Mama! When I get back to Utah I am trying to set up a meeting with Sarah Mara Moo so you should join the fun!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute and getting so big, it is crazy how time goes by so fast. I hope you are doing well
ReplyDeletehey girl! im glad you have a blog! your baby is so stinking cute! hope all is well keep in touch!
ReplyDeletecan you believe it I had tristen weighed yesterday and he weighed 13 pounds 14 ounces and he is almost 25 inches long!! they weigh almost the same he is huge I have a fat baby!! we should do lunch or something we are coming to utah this weekend it would be nice to see you.
ReplyDelete