Avey Lynn is a few days past 6 months now. She is 18 lbs 6 oz and 27 in. 90th percentile for height and weight. Go girl!
A few things she can do:
1. Drive


2. Take pictures of herself


3. Eat a footlong hotdog

4. Fix a leaky pipe or toilet

5. Drink from a sippy cup

6. Rock a mohawk with grace and class

7. Sit up like a big girl

8. Sing a tune

9. Stare at ice cream lovingly

10. Snuggle with her bunny

Love you Sweetie Pie!
oh my gosh she is so cute and getting so big.. I love to read all your funny post they always make me laugh. it is so hard to believe how big they get so fast. she is such a cute girl!
ReplyDeletehaha love the ice cream look! I love you Avey Lynn!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! When did she get so big? She is just a doll! Glad I found your blog... fun to keep up with y'all this way. We really do need to get together soon.
ReplyDeleteI love that little girl! She is the sweetest babe! I miss you Whit!! I look forward to getting together again some time in the future! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteWhitney, she is so adorable! I miss you and the fun we used to have not doing any work or listening in our classes at BYU.
ReplyDelete