Monday, November 23, 2009

8 Crazy Months...

I woke up this morning and thought about how I really needed just a few more hours of sleep...and then I thought back to 8 months ago and how I had been up since 4 am and I realized something. Laying in bed awake with your 8 month old who wants to snuggle you is a different story entirely than lying awake in a hospital bed trying to bring that baby into the world, if you know what I mean. So, here's to you sweetie pie...happy 8 months!

A few things Avey can do at 8 months:
1. Crawl backward
2. Crawl sideways
3. Roll anywhere she wants in the house
4. Eat pumpkin pie (note the picture)
5. Growl
6. Fake a laugh (sounds like a machine gun)
7. Fake a cough (sounds like a real cough)
8. Hold on to a ping-pong ball while putting her entire arm down into the container that has just a few little treats left at the bottom for her...
These are pictures Janine took of Avey while we were over there yesterday...it always seems to turn into a photo shoot when Avey and Mya get together. Love them!







3 comments:

  1. She is such a doll Whit! It was fun to meet her! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute girl! Love her beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little girl! Whitney, I am so excited for you and your little family getting to be in Oregon with your family! I miss you and hope all is well! Give me a call some time!

    ReplyDelete