Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

We had the chance to go to Nortah for halloween and attend the Stump family halloween party, even though only 4 of the 10 kids live out here. We had an awesome party and found out that Rusty's little sister is pregnant. We love you Shelly and baby Coombs! This year we decided to be Kanye West, Taylor Swift, and Avey was the MTV award statue. I've posted the clip for our inspiration, just in case any of you are so out of the hollywood loop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-CKMr5wTZE

Drama, Drama, Drama

So here is our interpretation...

And here are some other pics from the party...

Bobbing for apples


Avey (in true Hollywood fashion) enjoying her nakedness...and her MTV flagThe Phil and Michelle family farmThe trophy...

The cutest Halloween I've ever seen...

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I am so glad you finely put pictures up. You did such a good job on her costume!! it really looks you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete