Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adios Elder

So we had the pleasure of picking Cody up on Tuesday and taking him to the MTC on Wednesday. It's quite an experience taking an elder to the MTC. There were SO MANY missionaries there, some just arriving and others just going about their daily routine. It's no wonder the Gospel is spreading like it is...
This first pic is just for the fam...

Cody's last meal...Subway The classic pic

Cody's twist on the classic pic...everyone's got a little captain in 'em

Mr. Cool

The whole group


Rusty's official good-bye statement was "do you think I could fit into your suit and go with you?"

We miss you already! Especially Robert...(Cody bonded with our kitty quite quickly)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to spend a little time with Cody before he went to the MTC. It's sad to see them go, but you wont even believe how quickly the time goes...and guess what? By the time he comes home, you will probably have another kid (maybe even two more, Ha, Ha). I miss you Whit, how have you been?

    ReplyDelete