Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving, Rusty's b-day, Christmas stuff...

First of all, I just had to include this one because she's a girl after my own heartThis is what I came home to today. Rusty put that old red spray paint to good use :)
We also got a chance to go over to the temple, which was so nice. I really miss being a few minutes from the temple. We've been busy with the whole holiday season! Rusty's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. We always laught because it seems like every year he has a sibling call on Thanksgiving to wish him a happy birthday, whether it is or not. This year we got to have some of Rusty's family here, which was awesome!

This is a combo of "we're #1" and "our first thanksgiving in our own house"

We also made gingerbread houses with the missionaries and Brian and Marnae. Brian made an outhouse...hahaha
We were so excited to put christmas lights on our own house this year...it makes it way more fun!

Avey loved decorating the tree this year...and she managed to only break one ornament!

In classic Stump form...a 9.5 foot tree!
We're so excited for the Christmas season. We get to go to Utah where Rusty's youngest sister is getting married and all 10 siblings will be together for the first time since before Rusty and I got married! Hope everyone has a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. looks like lots of fun avey is getting so big still wish we could have gotten together before we moved but maybe another time. hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the pic of Avey and the cheetos. I think I have several pictures with you holding them in our college apartments. Ha, it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete