Monday, January 17, 2011
Christmas Break
We had an awesome Christmas break. It was by far the most exhausting vacation I've ever been on, but it was worth it. We got to go to Utah for Rusty's baby sister's wedding. It was the first time that all 10 siblings had been together since before Rusty went on his mission. There were 10 siblings, their spouses and their kids, which ended up being over 40 people. It was the craziest week of all time. Tasha's wedding was beautiful. Her husband is one lucky dude. So this first picture is Christmas morning with Avey's favorite present...her baby doll.
We all stayed at the Sherwood Hills Resort for a few days around Tasha's wedding and we got to do some swimming, which Avey loves.

Tasha's reception was at the resort and the Stumps can throw one crazy dance party. I think my favorite part of the whole vacation was Rusty's personal dance solo. Everybody formed two lines like you see in the movies and people took turns dancing down the lines. So of course Rusty's dance was hilarious and wildly inappropriate. At one point he spread his legs, bent over and slapped the floor in a very seductive way. After that he danced right over to me and was done, which I thought was abrupt. He then put my hand on his butt...which is nothing unusual for Rusty, but I noticed something wasn't right. He has split his pants right up the butt from crotch to belt loops. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life...that's the truth.

On New Years Eve we all went cosmic bowling and Avey loved it. She had never been bowling before and it was so funny to watch her enjoy it.
We also spent one day down in Alpine loading a uHaul with all my grandpa's stuff because he moved up here. That was one long day, but we were able to see Dan, which was awesome...probably not so much for him since he was our only help loading the entire contents of a 3000 square foot house into a 26 foot uHaul in the snow and ice. But we love him for it! Nothing much is new here. I'll be 35 weeks in a few days and I'm getting really excited to have this baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment