Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 Month Stats

Andie had her two month check up yesterday and the doctor confirmed the obvious...she's a big girl! She weighed 13 lbs 13 oz! She's in the 98th percentile for weight...good golly. She's also in the 68th percentile for length. I had to go digging through more boxes of Avey's old clothes yesterday because all the 0-3 month outfits I pulled out a month ago are getting too small. She's healthy and doing great. She started smiling a couple of weeks ago, but I still haven't been able to get a good picture of it.


I just had to throw this one in...the cutest little nerd you've ever seen

1 comment:

  1. My long lost Whitney!! Your little family is so darling! We miss you guys! I am so happy for you and that things seem to be going well. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete