Our anniversary trip was really the cruise back in April, so on the actual day we stuck with simple. First we went on a tour of Goody's Chocolate Factory (which included samples...yes please!)
Then we ate dinner at an italian restaurant in Bend. Unfortunately it was less than awesome. Good thing the company was amazing.
I can't believe we've been married for 5 whole years. It feels like just yesterday that I fell in love with Rusty. Just as I type that, I have the thought that I don't even remember what my life was like without him. He is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. He's hilarious, so sweet, hardworking, fun and always the life of the party. I love absolutely everything about him and looking at the past 5 years makes me smile. I'm sure the next 5 will be even better. I love you Tooty Tot.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment