We took a very impromptu trip to Utah for Archer's 2nd birthday cowboy party and to spend a little time with the Stumps (and maybe wait for Shelly's new baby to arrive).
Shelly and Korbin have 3 mini ponies that the kids got to ride!
Rusty had to come home and work, but we talked him into renting a car and driving home so we could stay for a few more days. We went swimming at the Brigham City pool.
We went camping and swimming at Willard Bay.
We got ice cream and fries at Peach City in Brigham. Delicious! Also, look at that cute baby! Tasha's baby Marshal is to die for!
Avey borrowed a bike from Charley while we were camping but she couldn't bear the thought of leaving Henry behind...so we had to make a bed for him on her trike.
Who doesn't love naked kids in a baby pool?
Shelly finally had her baby! His name is Riker and he is sooooo adorable. I couldn't help but snuggle him every chance I got!
Uh....hello mini Rusty? Am I right?
Archer, Avey and Andie rub a dub dubbin...
When Andie got out of the tub Mema wanted to see if we could pose her like a picture on the birthday card we gave to papa. I think she's even cuter (and chubbier) than the baby on the card, if I do say so myself.
Tea party with Charley!
We had a blast in Utah and can't wait to go back and see everyone again! We love you guys!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment