Monday, July 9, 2012

Cruise Day 3: Cabo San Lucas

Tuesday morning we woke up and got some hot chocolate to sip while we sat on the top deck and enjoyed the view as we pulled into Cabo San Lucas.


 The ship anchored out in the bay and we were taken into the port on tender boats.

 Our first view of Cabo


 I forgot to get a picture of the crossing signs they had in Cabo. Instead of the red hand or the white man walking sign it was an actual moving digital sign of a man running. It was hilarious.
 This is the bank in Cabo that we sent our money to. Unfortunately it was closed...for no apparent reason.
 So, we all crammed into the tiny, AIR CONDITIONED ATM room
 After we got our money we wandered off the beaten path to find a place to call our girls. This little internet cafe let us use their phone and pay per minute. The lady here also recommended a great place for lunch.


 I was so excited to taste all the delicious food and this salsa was the first thing I tried. It was SO hot. I thought I might literally die...in Cabo. How sad.


 After lunch we started walking around the town and trying to find our way back down to a beach.
 Medano beach is the one we found and it was absolutely beautiful!




 The water was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It was crystal clear, warm and beautiful.
 Janine and I had our eyes on these hats, but the salesmen wanted too much, the boys couldn't haggle them down enough. Finally as we were packing up to head back to the ship the men came running down yelling "Ok, ok, we make a deal."
 A big wave knocked me over and as I was falling I grabbed Janine. Good job, Whitney. Go ahead, pull the pregnant lady down with you.

 On our route back to the ship we stopped in some market places to find goodies for the girls.
 Dinner on the boat was delicious every single night. We tried so many different types of foods such as alligator and shark.
 We loved to get up and dance with the waitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment