Sunday morning we got up and ate breakfast and got in line to debark the ship. It was sad to leave, but it was nice to be back in LA at the same time.
By the time we got off the boat we were hungry again and had some time to kill before we took Tim and Janine to the airport, so we stopped at Ihop. After a week of no TV, phones, or internet, the boys were quite enamored with the TV that was playing sport center in the corner.
After we dropped Tim and Janine off Rusty and I went and did some shopping, got some Schweddy Balls ice cream and saw The Avengers.
Sunday night we found a motel close to CBS studios and walked to Pink's for some famous hot dogs.
Monday morning we got up and fulfilled a life-long dream of mine...we went to a taping of the Price is Right! I really thought I was going to be called down. They interview all the potential contestants in groups and pick people they like to be on the show. They talked to me for quite some time and the people around me even thought I would be picked. When we walked into the studio the usher sat Rusty and I over right next to the wall and I think that killed my chances of getting picked. It was still a BLAST.
Finally, headed home to the girlies.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment